About Me

I was born on December 25 1642 and Iam currently 365 years old.. I articulated the law of universal gravitation. I also created the greatest single work in the history of science. In Principia I described universal gravitation and the three laws of motion, explaining groundwork for classical mechanics, which crushed the scientific view of the physical universe.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Principia



Principia:

It is said that Principia is the greatest work in science history. It explains all of my discoveries from the laws of motion to the law of universal gravity. There are three parts to my book. The first part is about the laws of motion. The second part is about fluid motion, and the last part is about the system of the world. Even though I helped make calculas, I used the old geometric way to explain my laws. If you were to read my works, you will too see that it is the greatest work in the history of sciences.

No comments: